• Excellent standards of daily care and education
• Home from home setting
• Dedicated and enthusiastic staff
• Secure, stimulating and happy environment
• Baby Room
• Toddler Room
• Pre-school Room
• Freshly prepared food
Fees & opening hours
Mulberry Bush Day Nursery is open between the hours of 6.30am and 6.30pm.
• Daily Fees are; £38.00 8.00am-6.00pm
• Hours between 6.30am-8.00am and 6.00pm-6.30pm are charged at £2.25 per ½ hour
• Weekly Fees are £170 (5 days)
• Half days 8.00am-1.00pm and 1.00pm-6.00pm £21.00 per session (minimum 2 sessions)
• Hourly £4.50 - places subject to availability
• The monthly fee is calculated by multiplying weekly fees by 52 then divide by 12
• At least one months notice is required on withdrawing your child from the nursery
• A charge will be made for the late collection of children
• A charge of £20.00 will be made for returned or cancelled cheques
There is a 5% reduction for each sibling attending at the same time for 3 days or
more. Fees are payable during periods of sickness, family holidays and bank holidays.
All meals and snacks are included in the daily fee.
Any fees outstanding after 2 weeks will be automatically subject to a 10% administration fee. Any fees still outstanding at the end of the month in which they are due will prevent your child from further attendance at the nursery until full payment is made.
The Mulberry Bush Day Nursery reserves the right to terminate a booking without notice for non-payment of fees.
The Early Education Funding Scheme is available for three and four year olds, the term after they turn three. All children receiving free Nursery Education are entitled to a maximum fifteen hours per week for 38 weeks of the year however parents can opt to stretch these hours over 51 weeks. Sessions can be spread out throughout the week to suit family requirements. The nursery will apply for this funding on behalf of the parent/carer at the appropriate time.
In addition working parents of three and four year olds may be entitled to 30 hours (term time old only). This funding can also be stretched to 22 hours per week over 51 weeks.
Two year funding is also available subject to existing criteria.
We also accept Childcare Vouchers from the various Voucher Providers. In order to use these, your employer needs to set up an account with one of the providers.
Childcare Vouchers are an employee benefit available to all eligible working parents whose employers run the scheme. Childcare Vouchers benefit both basic and high rate tax-payers.
By joining the scheme, working parents are entitled to exchange a portion of their gross salary for Childcare Vouchers, up to the value of £243 per month or £55 per week. This portion of your pay is exempt from Tax and National Insurance contributions, which means you can make savings of up to £1,196* per parent, per year on your childcare costs. Both parents can take Childcare Vouchers which increases the potential saving to £2,392* per family, per year.