• Excellent standards of daily care and education
• Home from home setting
• Dedicated and enthusiastic staff
• Secure, stimulating and happy environment
• Baby Room
• Toddler Room
• Pre-school Room
• Freshly prepared food
Fees & opening hours
Mulberry Bush Day Nursery is open between the hours of 6.30am and 6.30pm.
All fees are charged per calendar month in advance on the first of the month, payable by bank transfer, standing order, childcare voucher, tax free voucher scheme, cheque or cash.
There is a 5% reduction for each sibling attending at the same time for 3 days or more. Fees are payable during periods of sickness, family holidays and bank holidays.
Any fees outstanding after 2 weeks will be automatically subject to a 10% administration fee. Any fees still outstanding at the end of the month in which they are due will prevent your child from further attendance at the nursery until full payment is made.
• Daily Fees are; £42.00 8.00am – 6.00pm
• Hours between 6.30am- 8.00am and 6.00pm – 6.30pm are charged at £2.50 per ½ hour
• Weekly Fees are; £190 (5 days)
• Half days 8.00am-1.00pm and 1.00pm–6.00pm £24.00 per session (minimum 2 sessions)
• Hourly £5.00 - places subject to availability
• The monthly fee is calculated by multiplying weekly fees by 52 then divide by 12
• At least one months notice is required on withdrawing your child from the nursery
• A charge will be made for the late collection of children
• A charge of £20.00 will be made for returned or cancelled cheques
The Mulberry Bush Day Nursery reserves the right to terminate a booking without notice for non-payment of fees.
The Early Education Funding Scheme is available for three and four year olds, the term after they turn three. All children receiving free Nursery Education are entitled to a maximum fifteen hours per week for 38 weeks of the year however parents can opt to stretch these hours over 51 weeks.
Sessions can be spread out throughout the week to suit family requirements. The nursery will apply for this funding on behalf of the parent/carer at the appropriate time. We also offer the extended 30hrs funding which can also be spread throughout the year.
2yr funding is also available subject to existing criteria.
You can get up to £500 every 3 months (£2,000 a year) for each of your children to help with the costs of childcare. If you get Tax-Free Childcare, the government will pay £2 for every £8 you pay your childcare provider via an online account.
You can get Tax-Free Childcare at the same time as 30 hours free childcare if you’re eligible for both. See https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-tax-free-childcare.