• Excellent standards of daily care and education
• Home from home setting
• Dedicated and enthusiastic staff
• Secure, stimulating and happy environment
• Baby Room
• Toddler Room
• Pre-school Room
• Freshly prepared food
Numbers & admissions
Our Nursery is registered by Ofsted for a maximum of 30 children.
The nursery aims to ensure that all sections of the community regardless of their gender, special educational needs, disabilities, background, religion, ethnicity or competence in spoken English have access to our setting through open, fair and clearly communicated procedures.
We aim to achieve this by having an admissions procedure which is as follows:
• A waiting list will be held of places required by families: an application will be completed and will be dated and acknowledged on receipt. Being first on the waiting list does not necessarily guarantee a place for a child as there are many factors which influence the intake of new children. We do however aim to ensure that our system is fair at all times.
• Availability of spaces will take into account the staff / child ratios, the age of the child and the registration requirements.
• Transitional places will be kept for children to move between the birth to 2s room, 2 to 3s room and the over 3s room
• We can be flexible about attendance patterns to accommodate the needs of individual children and families
• If the day care is running under capacity, places may be allocated short term on a crèche /sessional basis
• A child who attends part time may have their attendance days increased if a place is available at the time
• The number of days requested will affect the timing of places allocated and offered. For example if a part time place becomes available the next person on the waiting list will be contacted. If this place is declined, the next person will be contacted and so on.
• When parents / carers accept a place, they must agree to accept the nursery policies and procedures and they do so by signing the registration forms.